We've had a couple of cancellations! Still want to come to camp? Apply now!
Camp dates this year are Sunday, July 29 through Saturday, August 4
Join other high school students for an intensive week of imaginative writing with professionals in Idaho’s finest outdoor classroom, Harriman State Park.
- Experience nature's beauty and solitude first-hand.
- Explore your thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- Open yourself to new writing styles.
- Join a community of writers your age.
- Try watercolor painting, storytelling, or paper making.
- Ride horses, meet moose, and watch osprey.
- Explore the trails and meadows of Idaho's finest outdoor classroom.
- Read your work to an appreciative audience.
- And publish your finished work (or works) in Henrys Fork Journal.