We don't have the exact dates yet for next year's camp. It will likely be around the first week of August.
Do you have questions about the camp? Don't hesitate to email us.
Are you ready to apply? Just click here.
Join other high school students for an intensive week of imaginative writing with professionals in Idaho’s finest outdoor classroom, Harriman State Park.
- Experience nature's beauty and solitude first-hand.
- Explore your thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- Open yourself to new writing styles.
- Join a community of writers your age.
- Try watercolor painting, storytelling, or paper making.
- Ride horses, meet moose, and watch trumpeter swans.
- Explore the trails and meadows of Idaho's finest outdoor classroom.
- Read your work to an appreciative audience.
- And publish your finished work (or works) in Henrys Fork Journal.