Documents and forms for Writers at Harriman 2017
Application (Note that registration is now closed. If you would like to be on the cancelation waiting list download the application and send it by email.
What to bring to camp
Join other high school students for an intensive week of imaginative writing with professionals in Idaho’s finest outdoor classroom, Harriman State Park. Registration is closed. Email us to be on a cancellation waiting list. Tuition is $175. Now’s the time!
- Experience nature's beauty and solitude first-hand.
- Explore your thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- Open yourself to new writing styles.
- Join a community of writers your age.
- Try watercolor painting, storytelling, or paper making.
- Ride horses, meet moose, and watch osprey.
- Explore the trails and meadows of Idaho's finest outdoor classroom.
- Read your work to an appreciative audience.
- And publish your finished work (or works) in Henrys Fork Journal.