Wish you had applied before the June 15 deadline? We know that plans change, so go ahead and apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be put on the wait list, and as soon as an opening occurs, we’ll call you. In the meantime, cross your fingers!
WRITERS @ HARRIMAN is not your same old summer camp. It’s extraordinary, actually! Join other high school students who like to write for a one-week residential writing workshop. It’s held at Harriman State Park of Idaho between August 4 and 10, 2013. You’ll be glad you came!
- Experience nature's beauty and solitude first-hand.
- Work with the best professional teaching writers.
- Fill your notebooks.
- Swim in Henry’s Fork.
- Try new writing styles.
- Investigate your thoughts, feelings and ideas on paper.
- Share your work with peers.
- Explore the trails and meadows of Idaho's finest outdoor classroom.
- Stretch your imagination in optional workshops.
- Ride horses, watch moose and osprey.
- Read your work to an appreciative audience of friends and family.
- And publish your finished work (or works) in Henry’s Fork Journal.
Application deadline is June 15, 2013. Tuition is $175; scholarships are available. Visit writersatharriman.org, email email@example.com, or call 505-473-0240.
Meet our sponsors. Their support makes Writers @ Harriman possible.