Registration for Writers at Harriman 2020 is now open!
The camp this year will run from August 2 to August 8.
A Note from the Director
August seems like a long way away. Maybe life will be back to normal by then, but maybe not. I encourage you to register for this year's camp so you hold your place in line. If we need to cancel, all funds will be returned. Stay safe.
Join other high school students for an intensive week of imaginative writing with professionals in Idaho’s finest outdoor classroom, Harriman State Park.
- Experience nature's beauty and solitude first-hand.
- Explore your thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- Open yourself to new writing styles.
- Join a community of writers your age.
- Try watercolor painting, storytelling, or paper making.
- Ride horses, meet moose, and watch trumpeter swans.
- Explore the trails and meadows of Idaho's finest outdoor classroom.
- Read your work to an appreciative audience.
- And publish your finished work (or works) in Henrys Fork Journal.